Plastic is replaced by banana leaves in a supermarket chain in in Chiangmai, Thailand. Doing its part to stem the tide of single-use plastics flooding into the ocean. While most supermarkets bundle their strawberries...
Join our network!
Meest recente berichten
- How America Declared A War on Wildlife
- The Planet Loses 40 Soccer Fields Worth Of Forests Every Minute
- Thailand: Grocery Chain Replaces Plastic Produce Packaging with Banana Leaves
- South African Wonder Plant Removes More CO2 Than Amazon
- France: Mass Grave With Hundreds Of Mutilated Dead Dolphins Found On Beach