Edrissa Sackh stands on Gunjur beach, a small frown developing on his face as he mends his net. The remote fishing town of 25,000 people overlooks the North Atlantic Ocean, where Sackh, 31, has...
Meest recente berichten
- Five Things to Know About Botswana’s Decision to Lift Ban on Hunting Elephants
- India Lost 51 Tigers in the First Five Months Since January 2019
- VIDEO: Men Cut Off Shark’s Tail And Release It, Now Face Possible Criminal Charges
- Mexico: Customs agents seize 10 tonnes of shark fins in Manzanillo
- Botswana: 400 elephant hunting licenses to be granted annually, says government