A total of 97 sub-adult elephants have been exported from Zimbabwe to China and Dubai between 2012 and January 2018 with Zimbabwe Parks and Wildlife Management Authority (ZimParks) receiving US$ 2.715.000 It is estimated...
Meest recente berichten
- Namibia: Chinese Pensioner Fined over Possession Rhino Horn
- Japan Begins Last Round of ‘Research’ Whaling Off Pacific Coast
- Species Declared Extinct in 2018 Plus One We Have Already Lost in 2019
- How Selling Baby Elephants to China and Dubai is Making Zimbabwe Millions
- Gambia: Millions Of Dead Fish Wash Up Paradise Beach