A total of 97 sub-adult elephants have been exported from Zimbabwe to China and Dubai between 2012 and January 2018 with Zimbabwe Parks and Wildlife Management Authority (ZimParks) receiving US$ 2.715.000 It is estimated...
Meest recente berichten
- How Selling Baby Elephants to China and Dubai is Making Zimbabwe Millions
- Gambia: Millions Of Dead Fish Wash Up Paradise Beach
- GHANA: Chinese Woman busted for attempting to smuggle Rosewood
- Japan begins last round of ‘research’ whaling off Pacific coast
- Namibia: Chinese Pensioner Fined over Possesion Rhino Horn