For fifty years, Raju endured various forms of abuse and lived in chains 24/7. When he became aware of his rescue, Raju the elephant couldn’t contain his emotions and weeps when rescued. A very...
Meest recente berichten
- Illegal logging and poverty fuel local tensions in southern Senegal
- Deforestation Of The Amazon Has Reached 3 Football Fields Per Minute!
- HAPPENING RIGHT NOW: Another Grind Taking Place In The Faroe Islands
- Largest Bee On Earth Found Alive For First Time In 38 Years
- Ghana: More trawlers on Ghana’s waters against dwindling stocks