Global health experts at the United Nations are recommending that marijuana and its key components be formally rescheduled under international drug treaties. The World Health Organization (WHO) is calling for whole-plant marijuana, as well as...
Meest recente berichten
- Earth had a top 3 warmest March on record, climate agencies find
- Indonesia: Oil Spill Larger Than Paris Ravages Island
- Each Day A Cruise Ship Emits As Much Pollution As A Million Cars
- World Health Organization Recommends Reclassifying Marijuana Under International Treaties
- Billion Dollars Has Been Raised For Notre Dame Cathedral But We Can’t Fix The Planet