Chinese fishing vessels are trawling the world’s oceans to feed their country’s appetite for seafood. That has brought those vessels into conflict with foreign coast guards and navies. In South America, it’s further straining...
Join our network!
Meest recente berichten
- Cyclone Idai Causes Horrifying Devastation in Mozambique and Zimbabwe
- South Africa: Will Poisoning Horns Halt Rhino Poaching?
- San Francisco Becomes First City To Ban The Sale Of Plastic Bottles
- Teen Climate Activist Greta Thunberg Nominated For Nobel Peace Prize
- Tanzania: Lodge Closes As Loggers Move In Unexpected To Deforest Selous Game Reserve