A court has ruled that companies must first seek permission from local communities if they plan to mine on their ancestral land. This represents a new achievement in land and mining rights for South...
Join our network!
Meest recente berichten
- Cyclone Idai Causes Horrifying Devastation in Mozambique and Zimbabwe
- South Africa: Will Poisoning Horns Halt Rhino Poaching?
- San Francisco Becomes First City To Ban The Sale Of Plastic Bottles
- Teen Climate Activist Greta Thunberg Nominated For Nobel Peace Prize
- Tanzania: Lodge Closes As Loggers Move In Unexpected To Deforest Selous Game Reserve