For more than three years, European Union members states authorized unlawful fishing activities off the coast of Africa in contravention of common regional laws and policies, a new report shows. Oceana, the largest international...
Join our network!
Meest recente berichten
- This Wild Rhino Walked Up To A Cameraman, And Demanded A Belly Rub
- EU Nations Authorized Their Vessels to Unlawfully Fish in African Waters
- How to Stop Poaching and Protect Endangered Species? Forget the ‘Kingpins’
- Documentary: How China Is Emptying Africa’s oceans
- How Your Instagram Geotag Might Be Putting Wild Animals at Risk