The judge has decided that the Chinese trawlers, or fishing vessels, may not be removed from Surinamese waters awaiting a decision by the judge hearing the application for interim relief. Melvin Bouva, vice-president of...
Meest recente berichten
- How Chinese Trawlers Can Not Be Removed From Surinamese waters despite violations
- Notre Dame Received More Aid Than Amazon Fires
- Vegan Company Buys 15.000 Acres Of Amazon Rainforest To Protect It
- Biodegradable Sugar Cane Bottles To Replace Plastic Invented By South African Company
- ‘Extinct’ Clouded Leopard Spotted Alive For the First Time in Over 30 Years