The raw facts on the EU-Gambia “Sustainable” Fishing Partnership Agreement (SFPA) do not make good reading for Gambia’s local fishing industry and Gambians at large. Instead of Gambia’s Fisheries Ministry agreeing on a deal...
Join our network!
Meest recente berichten
- Rare Giant 700-kg Sawfish Caught by Local Fishermen in India
- Namibia: 68.000 Rare Trees Cut Down Illegally In Kavango East
- Cyclone Idai: Death Toll In Southern African Countries Rises To 1150
- Orangutan Blinded After Being Shot 74 Times With Air Gun In Sumatra
- Mysterious New Orca Species Discovered By Researchers