At least nine million fish have been killed by diseases, botched treatments, poor handling and other problems at salmon farms around Scotland since 2016, according to official returns. Caged salmon companies have reported over...
Meest recente berichten
- Company Turns Avocado Pit Waste Into Biodegradable Straws and Cutlery
- Chinese Researchers Add Human Gene to Monkey Genome in Controversial Experiment
- Brazilian Reforestation Project: Photographer Plants 2.7 Million Trees In 20 years
- Plastic Eating Bacteria Set To Revolutionize Waste Disposal
- David Attenborough, the voice of Our Planet: Things are going to get worse