A criminal network fro Romania, dedicated to fishing and illegal trafficking of carp and catfish to eastern European markets, has been rolled up in Spain. In the operation seven people have been arrested and...
Meest recente berichten
- Spain: Criminal Network with 4000 KG of Illegal Poached Giant Catfish Arrested
- Namibia: Chinese Pensioner Fined over Possession Rhino Horn
- Japan Begins Last Round of ‘Research’ Whaling Off Pacific Coast
- Species Declared Extinct in 2018 Plus One We Have Already Lost in 2019
- How Selling Baby Elephants to China and Dubai is Making Zimbabwe Millions