Gambian fish stocks are rapidly depleting. Fish prizes on local markets are skyrocketing. Gambia has three fishmeal factories and the fourth one is being build as we speak in Denton Bridge. The amounts of...
Join our network!
Meest recente berichten
- Spain Bans Torture of Bulls During Toro de la Vega Festival
- Kenya Seeking Another 3.6 Billion USD Railway Loan from China
- AFRICA: Chinese Fish Imports Are Driving Fishermen To Despair
- The Vaquita Is Going Extinct Before Our Eyes, With Barely 10 Left Alive
- Gambia: Chinese Factory Is Polluting Nyambai Forest