Former president Robert Mugabe has condemned President Emmerson Mnangagwa for leasing anything visible in Zimbabwe to China. Mugabe has urged Zimbabwe leaders to be considerate when handling national resources as failure to do that...
Meest recente berichten
- Norway Becomes World’s First Country to Ban Deforestation
- How Namibia Is Robbing Itself: 10.000 Logs Exported to China losing 24 million
- Spain: Criminal Network with 4000 KG of Illegal Poached Giant Catfish Arrested
- Namibia: Chinese Pensioner Fined over Possession Rhino Horn
- Japan Begins Last Round of ‘Research’ Whaling Off Pacific Coast