A small Hawaiian island that was an important habitat for endangered species has entirely disappeared, The Huffington Post confirmed Tuesday. East Island in the French Frigate Shoals, an atoll around 550 miles northwest of Honolulu that formed...
Join our network!
Meest recente berichten
- Cyclone Idai Causes Horrifying Devastation in Mozambique and Zimbabwe
- South Africa: Will Poisoning Horns Halt Rhino Poaching?
- San Francisco Becomes First City To Ban The Sale Of Plastic Bottles
- Teen Climate Activist Greta Thunberg Nominated For Nobel Peace Prize
- Tanzania: Lodge Closes As Loggers Move In Unexpected To Deforest Selous Game Reserve