Lake Ngami in Botswana once was abundant with water and teeming with life. This scenery now changed into true horror scene as the worst drought in decades hits the area. Where usually was an...
Meest recente berichten
- Botswana Drought: Herds of Hippo’s Die as Lake Ngami Dries up
- VIDEO: How The Gambia is losing its forests in record speed
- How Chinese Trawlers Can Not Be Removed From Surinamese waters despite violations
- Notre Dame Received More Aid Than Amazon Fires
- Vegan Company Buys 15.000 Acres Of Amazon Rainforest To Protect It