Saidou Harouna Ba surveys what’s left of his only source of income: his animal herd. “If I’d stayed at home, they would all be dead,” he says. As it is, the 46-year-old Fulani herder...
Join our network!
Meest recente berichten
- Rare Giant 700-kg Sawfish Caught by Local Fishermen in India
- Namibia: 68.000 Rare Trees Cut Down Illegally In Kavango East
- Cyclone Idai: Death Toll In Southern African Countries Rises To 1150
- Orangutan Blinded After Being Shot 74 Times With Air Gun In Sumatra
- Mysterious New Orca Species Discovered By Researchers