JAKARTA: Indonesian authorities have resumed their tough crackdown on illegal fishing in the country’s water and sinks 51 foreign fishing boats. Maritime and Fisheries Minister Susi Pudjiastuti said the ships were sunk on Saturday...
Meest recente berichten
- Indonesia sinks 51 fishing boats over illegal fishing
- GAMBIA: Bamboo Forest At Jamburr Bulldozed
- Ecuador Amazon Tribe Wins First Victory Against Oil Companies
- Species Declared Extinct in 2018 Plus One We Have Already Lost in 2019
- Hippo Dung Shortages Caused by Hunting Could Endanger Fish and Communities in Africa