PETER DOCKRILL 20 MAR 2019 In the Gulf of California, an innocent, once-flourishing animal is on the verge of disappearing from the world forever: a victim of nets, and the humans who lay them....
Join our network!
Meest recente berichten
- AFRICA: Chinese Fish Imports Are Driving Fishermen To Despair
- The Vaquita Is Going Extinct Before Our Eyes, With Barely 10 Left Alive
- Gambia: Chinese Factory Is Polluting Nyambai Forest
- Rare Giant 700-kg Sawfish Caught by Local Fishermen in India
- Namibia: 68.000 Rare Trees Cut Down Illegally In Kavango East