A court has ruled that companies must first seek permission from local communities if they plan to mine on their ancestral land. This represents a new achievement in land and mining rights for South...
Join our network!
Meest recente berichten
- Rare Giant 700-kg Sawfish Caught by Local Fishermen in India
- Namibia: 68.000 Rare Trees Cut Down Illegally In Kavango East
- Cyclone Idai: Death Toll In Southern African Countries Rises To 1150
- Orangutan Blinded After Being Shot 74 Times With Air Gun In Sumatra
- Mysterious New Orca Species Discovered By Researchers