Dawn was just beginning to break when Joseph Kamonjo Kariuki woke to find his donkeys missing. The villager searched the bush frantically for the animals he depends on to deliver water for a living....
Join our network!
Meest recente berichten
- Rare Giant 700-kg Sawfish Caught by Local Fishermen in India
- Namibia: 68.000 Rare Trees Cut Down Illegally In Kavango East
- Cyclone Idai: Death Toll In Southern African Countries Rises To 1150
- Orangutan Blinded After Being Shot 74 Times With Air Gun In Sumatra
- Mysterious New Orca Species Discovered By Researchers