The Kenyan government is negotiating with China for a loan of about 3.6 billion dollar to complete the third phase of the standard gauge railway. Hard loans According to Kenya Railways Acting Director Philip...
Join our network!
Meest recente berichten
- Kenya Seeking Another 3.6 Billion USD Railway Loan from China
- AFRICA: Chinese Fish Imports Are Driving Fishermen To Despair
- The Vaquita Is Going Extinct Before Our Eyes, With Barely 10 Left Alive
- Gambia: Chinese Factory Is Polluting Nyambai Forest
- Rare Giant 700-kg Sawfish Caught by Local Fishermen in India