Sanyang, a coastal village in The Gambia has been struck by another environmental disaster as millions of dead fish wash up ‘Paradise beach‘. Local environmentalist shot this footage the 9th of may. Since Chinese...
Meest recente berichten
- Gambia: Millions Of Dead Fish Wash Up Paradise Beach
- GHANA: Chinese Woman busted for attempting to smuggle Rosewood
- Japan begins last round of ‘research’ whaling off Pacific coast
- Namibia: Chinese Pensioner Fined over Possesion Rhino Horn
- Kevin Pietersen: Government ‘could write cheque’ to save rhinos now