Cyclone Idai has had a “massive and horrifying” impact on Mozambique’s port city of Beira, the Red Cross says. It made landfall on Thursday with winds of up to 177 km/h (106 mph), but...
Join our network!
Meest recente berichten
- Cyclone Idai Causes Horrifying Devastation in Mozambique and Zimbabwe
- South Africa: Will Poisoning Horns Halt Rhino Poaching?
- San Francisco Becomes First City To Ban The Sale Of Plastic Bottles
- Teen Climate Activist Greta Thunberg Nominated For Nobel Peace Prize
- Tanzania: Lodge Closes As Loggers Move In Unexpected To Deforest Selous Game Reserve