Foreign trawlers, following the rules, could be a great source of income for poor countries. But what happens if they don’t follow the rules? How are they getting away with that? Is someone turning...
Join our network!
Meest recente berichten
- This Wild Rhino Walked Up To A Cameraman, And Demanded A Belly Rub
- EU Nations Authorized Their Vessels to Unlawfully Fish in African Waters
- How to Stop Poaching and Protect Endangered Species? Forget the ‘Kingpins’
- Documentary: How China Is Emptying Africa’s oceans
- How Your Instagram Geotag Might Be Putting Wild Animals at Risk