Antarctica is melting at an unprecedented rate. Between 1979 and 2017, Antarctic ice loss increased by a factor of six, causing sea levels to rise by half an inch. That’s according to a new...
Join our network!
Meest recente berichten
- Cyclone Idai Causes Horrifying Devastation in Mozambique and Zimbabwe
- South Africa: Will Poisoning Horns Halt Rhino Poaching?
- San Francisco Becomes First City To Ban The Sale Of Plastic Bottles
- Teen Climate Activist Greta Thunberg Nominated For Nobel Peace Prize
- Tanzania: Lodge Closes As Loggers Move In Unexpected To Deforest Selous Game Reserve