Saidou Harouna Ba surveys what’s left of his only source of income: his animal herd. “If I’d stayed at home, they would all be dead,” he says. As it is, the 46-year-old Fulani herder...
Join our network!
Meest recente berichten
- Spain Bans Torture of Bulls During Toro de la Vega Festival
- Kenya Seeking Another 3.6 Billion USD Railway Loan from China
- AFRICA: Chinese Fish Imports Are Driving Fishermen To Despair
- The Vaquita Is Going Extinct Before Our Eyes, With Barely 10 Left Alive
- Gambia: Chinese Factory Is Polluting Nyambai Forest