In the early hours of 6 April 2018 Mustapha Gueye awoke to the buzz of a chainsaw outside his home in Sam Yero Gueye, a small village in the scrublands of Kolda Region on...
Meest recente berichten
- Illegal logging and poverty fuel local tensions in southern Senegal
- Deforestation Of The Amazon Has Reached 3 Football Fields Per Minute!
- HAPPENING RIGHT NOW: Another Grind Taking Place In The Faroe Islands
- Largest Bee On Earth Found Alive For First Time In 38 Years
- Ghana: More trawlers on Ghana’s waters against dwindling stocks