Atlantic bluefin tuna is worth nearly US$1 billion per year, but illegal and unreported fishing could jeopardize recent efforts to help bluefin fisheries reach sustainability. More than 80,000 kilograms (88 tons) of suspected illegal...
Join our network!
Meest recente berichten
- Cyclone Idai Causes Horrifying Devastation in Mozambique and Zimbabwe
- South Africa: Will Poisoning Horns Halt Rhino Poaching?
- San Francisco Becomes First City To Ban The Sale Of Plastic Bottles
- Teen Climate Activist Greta Thunberg Nominated For Nobel Peace Prize
- Tanzania: Lodge Closes As Loggers Move In Unexpected To Deforest Selous Game Reserve