The only Bambo strip of forest situated behind the Nawec substation at Jamburr village in the West Coast Region of the Gambia, has been bulldozed to the ground by one Modou Jammeh, who claims...
Meest recente berichten
- GAMBIA: Bamboo Forest At Jamburr Bulldozed
- Ecuador Amazon Tribe Wins First Victory Against Oil Companies
- Species Declared Extinct in 2018 Plus One We Have Already Lost in 2019
- Hippo Dung Shortages Caused by Hunting Could Endanger Fish and Communities in Africa
- Tiger Run Over By a Tractor and Beaten to Death in India