African oil attracts global network of traders, bankers and investors who combine with venal local political cabals. Little but fear and sewage flows down the precipitous slope that separates Angola’s presidential complex from the...
Join our network!
Meest recente berichten
- AFRICA: Chinese Fish Imports Are Driving Fishermen To Despair
- The Vaquita Is Going Extinct Before Our Eyes, With Barely 10 Left Alive
- Gambia: Chinese Factory Is Polluting Nyambai Forest
- Rare Giant 700-kg Sawfish Caught by Local Fishermen in India
- Namibia: 68.000 Rare Trees Cut Down Illegally In Kavango East